At Villa Alexia our number one priority is to keep our guests and friends healthy and safe. We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 and following the guidelines of local health authorities to ensure just that.
Health and safety measures at Villa Alexia
- Villa Alexia is located in a secluded area on the island, avoiding the masses of tourism you may find closer to Palma. We are also only a 2 min walk to the supermarket, 5 min walk to the centre and 10 min walk to the beach. This means that there is no need for public transport and the time spent in possible contact with others is minimum.
- Each apartment is thoroughly cleaned before and after your stay, with regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles. Additionally, we provide cleaning services twice a week, which includes a fresh change towels and a weekly change of sheets. However, if you require a more regular service, this can be tailored to your preference.
- Our spacious villa only tailors to 10 apartments, avoiding large groups found in bigger hotels. Also, our large pool and spacious terrace will ensure all our guests have the distance needed between them to enjoy the beautiful weather while staying safe.
- As we do not provide any form of catering, each apartment has its own kitchen, ensuring each guest knows exactly where their food comes from and can be sure their kitchen is a hygienic cooking and eating space.
- In addition to the health and safety measures implemented by us, we also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water, avoid unnecessary hand contact, touching eyes, mouth and nose, cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing, and take as many precautions needed to stay healthy and safe.